Sunday, October 29, 2006

After The Play, Comes The Work

With the end of Daylight Saving summer time, the clocks were adjusted back to GMT overnight, and we're now again eight hours behind Singapore. The sun was glorious today, but it set pretty early, with darkness sweeping over the city just after 5.00pm.
Yet it's been a very fulfilling though hectic day, with good food, great company, a trip to Chinatown, plus another long run up to Regent's Park and Primrose Hill - this time with a new jogging partner. Another work week begins very soon, but instead of turning towards the bed - arrrrrgh! - I need now to sit here at the desk, making sure that I'm well prepared for my presentation on Tuesday. Well, I did have my fair share of fun today. The room's stocked with adequate cups of coffee and cans of midnight oil. I'm ready for a long night ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home