Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I Think I'm Gonna Be In Deep Shit

Why? Because it's finally happened. This week, I had my first class for the Public Policy Economics and Analysis module. It started a couple of weeks later than the rest, because the lecturer had been out of town. I was dreading this module. I don't exactly have a background in economics, and I do have to discount what I learnt for the 'A' Levels, as that happened way too many moons ago.
So there he was, at the first lecture, happily telling us that he was going to cram a year's worth of microeconomics into one session. Terms and concepts like isoquants, marginal rate of substitution, indifference curves, production possibility frontier, budget lines and externalities were brandished around liberally. Help! Someone please tell me what they all mean.
Because at moments like these, I begin to wonder why I'm here in London...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home