Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Summer Soundtrack

Man, I just love Angels and Airwaves. What a brilliant band. Thanks HM! And barely a couple of months ago, I hadn’t heard of them at all. HM and the SSG may be away from London currently, but they’ve both left me with a stack of their music. And as I pound away furiously at my keyboard this month, I’ve had the pleasure of listening to their choice collection. My musical education is progressing along very well.

Of course, the two of them couldn’t differ more in their tastes. One offers classy jazz and ambient music from the likes of Stacey Kent, Moby, Sophie Ellis-Bexter and Dido, while the other has given me delightful palpitations with loud offerings from the Killers, the Fratellis, Artic Monkeys, the Caesars and more. Heh.

I also tried playing the music from 五五六六 (5566) though. Wah lau. I will stick with listening to my Jolin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5566!!! Wah lau, eye roll until cannot even see the white oredi...

10:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

u better make it clear 5566 didnt come from me!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home