Saturday, April 07, 2007

Eating and Exercising


And so the feasting continues. I never tire of these occasions. Today, it was the turn of the lovely HM to try her hand at whipping up some yummy local fare, aided ably by the Singapore Doctor. We had mee siam, roti prata and beef rendang, followed by generous servings of teh tarik. Wah lau. Eat until can burst. But it was definitely tummy pleasing.

Meanwhile, my membership of the local Cannon’s gym has expired, for I had signed up only for the winter months. I’m now running outdoors again, and it was lovely to be back at Regent’s Park today, with the flowers blooming, more people milling around and happy dogs roaming free. Sitting up there on Primrose Hill, surveying the marvellous skyline of this great city, I’m conscious that my days in London are dwindling, and I’m determined to enjoy what I still have.

Oh yes, and also to pass the exams…Damm

1 Comments:

Blogger lazy weekend said...

alamak, i missed such a great meal from HM... :(

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home