Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Had Spaghetti, Wine and Tiramisu

Ooo, here’s another quick food-related entry. Ciao Bella is an Italian restaurant barely three minutes walk away from Goodenough College, located on the quaintly-named Lamb’s Conduit Street. I’ve walked past it many times, and invariably, it’s very well patronized. The rule is very clearly established - dine where the locals gather. Good reviews here, here and here.

So, a few of us decided to take some time tonight to try the place out. And indeed, it was a yummy evening. The place was packed, with tables tightly spaced, and it was difficult holding private conversations, but the entire atmosphere was rather jolly. I was disappointed that the crab soup I ordered wasn't available, but the spaghetti and tiramisu were quite deftly prepared, without being too rich.
Tomorrow night, I'm off to check out more good food, probably at an Indian restaurant. *Burp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home