Monday, April 30, 2007

Because I Boh Liao. Cannot Meh?

Wah lau eh, sibeh sian man. Whole day sit here have to stardee. Cannot go out and jalan jalan. Why? Because the chao exams akan datang lor. But then I tell you hor, I acherlly got no mood to work one. Where got time? I go talk cock to fren, surf net, and koon a lot. Liddat more fun wut.

Last time got chance go out makan, see nice place, attend show, somemore go holiday. Now leh? Hide inside my room pretend to work only. And no one to comprain to. Just listen lots of music lor, and eat chocolate until become ah pui like dat.

Haiyah, but I oso think I cannot continue like dis lah. Tomolo I need to be siao on awreddy. So much to cover. Like I damm scared of my econs paper man. I see all the curves until I macam like mabok liao. Tow tiah siah.

The stats paper lagi worse, I tell you. That one I got no background. Some many topics very the cheem leh. Like regression lor. Piang eh! Kong simi lan logit transformation, multiplicative equation, Chi square distribution? Kena sai! I read until gong liao and still catch no ball. Nah Beh. Exam come sure die one. Other papers I can go and smoke. But stats cannot anyhow whack. Scarly fail then how? Jiat lat liao.

So dunno lor. Want to play cannot. But got no steam to work. And somemore I still got essay ah buay finish. Aiyah, don’t talk awreddy lah. No more stoopid posts like this. I go back and stardee. Next few weeks must piah. By June everything gao dim sai, and then I hoh seh and heck care liao.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of your words not in Coxford dictionary leh ... :) DH

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steady pom bi bi ar!!!
5-star rating sia!!! : )

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tu es vraiment trop drole! ;o) AK

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor rampant. Will see how and where i can help, hopefully.

sw

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa-kao! you have truely shown your nationality in style man!

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home