Friday, January 19, 2007

As For Today...


Here's an image taken today from the inner courtyard of Goodenough College's London House, where I have my little rabbit hutch. We had good weather, with bright blue sunny skies. Now, why couldn't I have had such weather yesterday?

But mopping up continues after the storms of Thursday. Ten dead, many roads and rail tracks still closed, and millions in property loss. The BBC's described it as Britain's strongest storms in 17 years. And many parts of Europe were affected as well.

It's generally been a mild winter so far across this part of the world. But the forecasters are calling for much cooler temperatures next week. Let's see what we get in London. Some hope for snow. And it will be fun, although I think slush would be more likely. But to be honest, I don't really care, so long as it doesn't snow the next time I try to travel out of the city.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya. Lets hope so too. DH

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home