Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Step Towards A Heart Attack?


Check this out - the classic English Breakfast. Or what some would term a calorie-laden, cholesterol-rich, artery-clogging, stroke-inducing pile of crappy grub. But I'm not one of them. Definitely not. Instead, I took some time out today to head to a particular favourite restaurant of mine, Benjys, located at Earl's Court, where breakfast is served throughout the day. I can't say that the nosh dished out there counts as fine cuisine, but I do have fond memories of Benjys, for it was a place that I had dined at on my first visit to London more than 10 years ago. And I've made it a point, for the food and for sentimental reasons, to eat at Benjys whenever I'm back in town.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum!
- Lucid

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is worst than the tien tien chicken rice we take!!!

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home